This Christmas season, we are encouraging you to “Give Presence.” This simply means we would like you to consider giving your time to serve during this season. We know many of you are already involved in service projects, and we encourage you to spend time continuing these relationships this Christmas. We have compiled a list of recommendations for you to choose from and contact persons on our staff that will help you get started on a service opportunity this Christmas Season.
Share on Facebook
Minister to Homeless + Needy
Contact Kyle Carden
- Potlucks, Clothing Drives, etc...
Contact Josh Felix
- Soup Kitchen
- Toy Handouts
- Grass Cutting for Widows, etc...
CHRISTMAS IN THE CITY
Contact Chad Moore
- Bags of Food
- Gifts and Gift Cards for Children
Minister to Elderly
Contact Mike Moore
- Caroling at Nursing Homes
- Helping with Christmas Parties
- One center has a children’s care facility that needs help with a party and spending time face- painting, etc...
Minister to Children
Contact Melissa Watkins
CITY LIFE CLUB
Contact Stan Brantley
- Plan a party and spend time with inner city youth
Minister to Sick + their Families