Applications for Winter Semester will be accepted through January 15, 2014
Lead Now, Lead Often
In addition to the three main weekly ministry environments, a fourth ministry environment that we offer high school students is the Upperclassmen Leadership Team. We are looking for students with the heart of servant leadership to help us lead within the 3 main ministry environments (ELEVATE on Wednesday night, Small Groups on Sunday morning, and eTeams on Sunday afternoon).
Who is eligible to be on the ELEVATE Student Leadership team?
All Juniors and Seniors have the opportunity to apply to be on this team. We are looking for students who try their best to attend all 3 ministry environments weekly and can attend the bi-monthly meetings. The ELEVATE Adult Leadership team will have an opportunity to contribute in the selection process.
What are the goals for this team?
1. Prepare the students for life after high school.
2. Partner with the students as they set the standard for the entire student ministry. This is why it is important that they are involved in three weekly ministry environments. Middle school and high school students look up to these students and follow their example.
What does each leadership team meeting look like?
We aim to accomplish 3 goals at each leadership meeting:
1. Work through a Bible study with a leadership emphasis.
2. Learn a real life leadership lesson
3. Participate in a team building exercise.
When and where does this team meet?
This team meets bi-monthly before eTeams from 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. on the church campus in the Hangar (lunch will be provided).
Download a Student Leadership Application with the link at the top of the page...
Want to experience even more opportunities for students? Check out the events offered by Student Leadership University at: http://www.studentleadership.net/